Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Arghhh

I'm getting overly invested in work because I really do want my one boss to successfully win a contract bid/proposal  we are working on.

So today when equine dentist was done quite a bit quicker than I had figured it would take I schlepped on to work instead of taking planned PTO.

It is good in some ways.  I'm found that something I thought I had fixed last night wasn't and am launching some processing which is easier than trying to do from home.  But our big data provider who has had really great uptime for 3-4 years or more that I've been grabbing their data is down, again, after a days long outage over the long weekend at end of November.    Now this is probably not directly going to clobber us on the bid but it doesn't make us look great so I'm just about to have a  head desk minute. 

And I am about ready to go rogue on my other project.  Must remember that I need the job so I can shell out over a grand to get the horses teeth worked on w/o having to sell a kidney.  

Time to do other stuff that I've been procrastinating on.  Time to kick my  inner grinch aside and get started on end of year giving + fandamily shopping and gifting. 

No comments: