Monday, November 30, 2015

take two fokitalls and don't call me in the morning

Not really, but I need to not have any angst over stuff at work.  No sense in me stressing if the bosses don't care enough to even check/respond to emails and are going to yank my chain with "suppose we should meet today" and then blowing it off 10 minutes later w/o even bothering to let me know xe changed its mind.   Heh I could used to that for gender neutral pronoun even if I think they are brainwashing kids with the BS gender fluidity crapola.  

It was cold the whole 4-day weekend to the point that I not only did not ride, I did not do usual weekend laundry because I don't like to run extra grey water into the horse pen when temps will not go above freezing so its likely to make it icy.  I'd rather the grey water did not run out there at all but  most of the time its fine and I have no desire to do a bunch of retrenching to divert the water to somewhere else.  

I did some work from home but was not too productive.   Did find that ginger tea made with fresh ginger IS nice to make me feel a bit better when dragging with some kind of cold gunk.  That and garlic earrings to clear clogged sinuses feels like its saving me from a minor issue blowing up into a miserable infection.  




No comments: