Monday, November 23, 2015

shuffling some schedule to ride a bit

I decided to go in and work yesterday because while it was supposed to get warm I didn't think the snow would be melted and nice footing enough before dark to ride.   In exchange I will ride today and tomorrow morning and take 2-3 hours flex time for the weekend effort.

It is supposed to snow on Thanksgiving and be cold the whole 4day weekend so I may drive in and work one of those days too.  Or maybe I'll see if they will give me the VPN software for our home CPU.   I can work better with the the big monitor so I can have multiple screens and check things and copy/paste easily.  There is also the fact that I don't tend to have a work mindset at home, but maybe I could do better at getting one if I was in the home office at the big monitor. 

No comments: