Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Still Alive

I even wrote a couple of posts but I was venting and couldn't scrub enough detail to make them public.  

I rode Tanza twice this weekend.   He was pretty good, so I rode him out on Sunday.  We were both pretty tense.  I was trying not to be but he was full on energy and a bit nervous about going out alone and since last time I took him out I fell off I was holding him up and trying to send my tension away but not succeeding all the time.   He is a good horse and the schooling work in one of the pens is good for him anyway.  I made an appointment with an equine dentist.  I'll have him do Grey, Tanza and Sadie and 2 of the other horses TBD.   Shade doesn't need done.  Probably CJ and one of the minis or 2 of the minis. 

Work is busy but not in an Aack way for me lately.   I was moody as a teen last week and now seem to be fighting a cold/sinus thing trying to start.   Trying a new sinus remedy,  putting garlic in my ears.  It seems to be helpful.   Yesterday I was trying to decide if I had only tension headache or some sinus pressure and after buying garlic on way home and using it the headache went away.  Today I have some stiff/sore neck muscles but no pain in front of my head.  


No comments: