Monday, June 8, 2015

Lady went to summer camp yesterday

I am feeling overwhelmed with early goats head eruption and behind on riding the youngsters but it was a good day yesterday hauling Lady up to stay with Mason for the summer and riding Tanza on some rocky hills and through water crossings the first time (well OK I led him over the water cuz I don't trust my balance in case of wild leaps and it just feels easier in my old age to start with leading through water first )  but Tanza did then cross some shallow spots with me on him and was pretty good going through trees and up hillsides and stuff.   He is a good boy.

Now I must feed him and grab a quick ride on Sadie.   I am missing a meeting at work, oops.   Oh well.  I never set any Monday appointments because I'm so bad about forgetting them.  When I saw the reminder email this morning --too late to get there on time I was like Huh?, oh yes I do remember seeing the meeting notice last week; I thought then that maybe I'd ride both youngsters on Sunday and be set for the meeting.   But then DL messaged me and I ended up hauling there on Sunday and forgot all about the meeting.   I'll muddle through w/o getting whatever details they covered. 

No comments: