Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I wish I didn't feel so stressed when I spread a little truth

But for my overall self-respect I need to keep up with the truth spreading, maybe the clench in my guts when I push back against a lie that a casual friend is reposting on FB will go away with practice,  it is hard to be a happy warrior when one is worried about friends going "ow my eyes" when you yank back the curtains but they need to learn to be skeptical of the MarxSpewMedia and like the pupils of a person who has been holed up in dark room will adjust and they can see the pretty colors they were missing ...... 

On the personal front I'm still doing the jogging and walking.  I had to force myself to go out yesterday but it felt SO good when I was putzing down the trail.   I do need to be sure to have allergy meds because my spring allergies are flaring.  I may even need to use the treadmill at work but I don't think I'd enjoy it so I'm hoping I can just use modern drugs and enjoy the great outdoors.

I'm pretty low on mileages but have been riding both Sadie and Tanza.  Life is not too bad, just need to keep working on finding the balance between overloading with negative information vs letting the media lie to me,  limiting time in comments sections helps a bit with not feeling over-run by the doom.  

No comments: