Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I got my new weapon in my war against the goatsheads.

I decided I needed a pump-up sprayer.   A little on-line shopping last week showed that the 1-2 gallon ones were barely cheaper than the back-pack models so I got a 4 gallon back-pack model.   I don't intend to put 4 gallons in it very often if ever but I tried it out today with 1 gallon and its a great tool.  I love that side handle pumper and it came with a nice long wand.  I can stand still and hit a good radius of weeds.  I felt like I had spent enough time spraying weeds about the time it was nearly empty but I had a bit of herbicide left to hit the strays I saw walking back to the gate.

Then I had a glass of cold sun-tea and took a quick 4 mile ride on Sadie.   She felt pretty good to me today.  Probably because I had my monthly chiropractor visit yesterday so I didn't have any stuck spots. 

No comments: