Wednesday, September 23, 2009

office humor fail

flowchart to determine if you are a racist -- http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2009/09/024552.php

Printing this handy dandy flow chart and putting on my office door glass must have upset someone I work with, or my supervisor thought it would upset a visitor or high officer in the org. Ummm my office is no longer the first one people looking for an admin find though so more likely it was a)

So now I am trying and right now failing to take anonymous peoples discomfort in good humor. Nothing in there implies calling liberals racist although I flat believe they ARE the racist ones: "Minorities can't function in our world, we have to have nanny programs for them or their children will go hungry yada yada" That aint something us mean ole conservative types think. We think almost everyone can make their own way in the world and will do so if there is not a net preventing them from learning to soar. In fact supervisor gave me the BS line "cant vote for a black man" before election when I honestly said I couldn't vote for a chicago machine politician. LIBERALS always resort to name calling and it really does pizz me off that whoever was squirmy about this went to him instead of me OR he was squirmy about it but hid behind "it might be a friction creator in the office"

WELL this means war, but it will have to be nice and SUBTLE humor to prove my point that progressivism enslaves people to the state over them. Perhaps a step back to nice list of cowboy wisdom on the door to start. BUT methinks I may need an "O" Orwellian bumper sticker for my car within a few months. Heh heh heh.

No comments: