Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rainy night

Yuck its raining and I just gave the horses their hay. I did put 4 flakes inside but had 2 outside because it was a lull when I fed. Oh well mom fed them earlier this evening. The geldings were going for the outside hay to start. They are cold tolerant, not like my desert Arabians. So everybody should have had a few bites at least.

I had to detour on my way home tonight. A set of branches was across the road. A guy in a p/u was stopped in front of me and suggested I needed to go around. Friend or son pulled up behind me and said it was flooded in town. I had already had to thread my way between some downed branches a few miles earlier too. My internet is down because its raining again, so I’m drafting on word, think I’ll just go to bed. Ole is clinging like crazy –its not thundering much at all he is just being a total wuss. I’ll see if Mia wants in, She likes to stay outside and guard except during the heat of a summer day but sometimes she comes in to avoid rain too.

No comments: