Wednesday, April 29, 2009

quick catch up

Rode Shade thursday saturday and yesterday. I am liking the saddle alterations pretty well. Shade felt so strong on saturday, like she could have trotted and cantered forever. YAY! She was not as energetic yesterday, but she always takes a while to warm up and we didn't go real far. I need to get hold of the neighbors that have been doing some feeding while mom is sick. I told them to stop, but dad countered that yesterday. Today I want them to feed Sadie, Cindy and RazzMo although they will all live if they don't get fed. I just feel bad. They only got 60% normal morning hay, Razz's rider was out and I was going to have dad throw them a flake when she left and have him tell neighbors to feed just them the flakes that I left set out. But dad must have had to leave out, I never got hold of him. I set my next chiro appt to be 4 weeks off. The doc gave me a sheet of stretches that are helping a fair bit and I am also going to get the P/T made. (someday when I remember)

Trying to decide if I want to go ride in the 25 at Kenlyn on saturday. I would rather just take a really good training ride with 1 or 2 other people this weekend, especially if its going to be raining saturday, which someone told me was the forecast. Guess I should at least look up the forecast, lol.

No comments: