Friday, April 17, 2009

Well Chiro helped

But I still need more I think. I've got to get with the program and call my HMO for a P/T referral. I'd have done it already but you have to see your primary care physician to get the referral and I don't have one. ---The one I had moved a few years ago so I just had the OB/GYN. Silly excuses. I just hate dealing with life details, especially the ones that take ph calls. If I didn't have a masters in engineering and a decent job I'd probably be in a rubber room or I guess these days more likely a cardboard box LOL. Well I made the physician appt. Got a late morning slot on tuesday. Whew, good think it wasn't wednesday I would have forgotten about leaving the morning open to run mom to the airport. I sure hope the mayo clinic is the silver bullet she has been searching for.

Skipped riding wednesday so I would not get flung around with any spooking and undo the visit, Yesterday it was a cold wind and starting to drizzle in the morning and today its snowing, supposed to continue till midday tomorrow. I think I'm in withdrawal already. I am not any happier with the crazy politics we have, but at least the tea parties were well attended. I missed the semi-local one. I was thinking about taking PTO and checking it out but there was a seminar I wanted to attend at work, plus I don't do crowds well. I sent tea bag wrappers to my federal politicians and even put in a letter for the congress folks, and joined the NRA yesterday. They have a good lobby going for 2nd amendment rights, and general values I like. I need to find a good trails access group too. I hope I am not too little too late with getting involved somewhat and at the same time curses on the DNC and heck also the RNC for creating this situation where I cannot just keep being apolitical like I want.

No comments: