Monday, April 20, 2009

Rode Grey today, and Shade yesterday

I am riding and having fun. I just don't have the fire in my belly to really ramp up the riding. Maybe getting my saddle back on wednesday will help. I hope its comfy for me as well as Sadie with the modification I had the tack repair guy do. It was hard to tear them away from the green grass in the ditch and get the rides started. Next weekend I think I'll let them graze in the 'pasture' It is greening up after our lovely Apr showers we've had. I also took Sadie for a walk sunday. She got excited when some horses went by. Nothing too extreme, similar stuff as when I ponied her last, but I don't mind just pulling her around in a circle when I'm on the ground. And it was easier to adjust her slack and keep her from repeating on the ground. She's a pretty good 'kid' in spite of me not doing much training on her.

No comments: