Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Voter Fraud --

There is no doubt in my mind that there was voter fraud in our U.S. elections which finished yesterday. This is not some conspiracy theory that the election was stolen, Obama's margin is definite. There was fraud but it was not that extensive.

However I feel like all law abiding citizens who vote their conscience ONE time need to demand that the fraud is stamped out before the next congressional election in 2010 when races may well be much tighter and especially before the next presidential + congressional elections in 2012. Now how can I work to help this along as a plain citizen who usually sees voting as a duty/chore. Just like feeding the horses I want it done right, so I do some basic research on the issues and candidates but I cannot see politics becoming a hobby for me. I like hobbies that remove stress from my life, like riding.

No comments: