Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Sigh. I thought T-Rowe would have called me by now.

 I want to just get the stupid estate shit done, and yet I don't feel like messing with stupid BOA and their "notarized small estate affidavit"    Its just a ducking CC, BOA,  if there is some small cash back on it I don't think it is bigger than the balance so you could just take that off the amount due and send me the bill for the remainder.   I should not have to jump through hoops just to do the right thing to settle dad's small amount owed to you.  I know my resentment is way bigger than the actual amount of time getting yet another form notarized and sent off so I need to set aside my grumps and just do it.

I also need to call the stinking insurance company and find out exactly how to proceed with them since they didn't just accept the small estate affidavit and send me a check to then share proceeds with the lazy ass siblings who are doing diddly squat to help me sort out this crap out.   I should just sell this place, the hesitations on my end are all "oh the work of moving, and I'll not know my neighbors"  But it is stupid to stay unless I get a roommate that will work off the rent and or horse board,  I never feel like I have time to go do anything fun.  

And stinking sis on Friday managed to pass putting Dad's obit online to me.   I had a hunch I'd end up having to do it.  Yes I am more set up for that specific thing since it is uploading online but she has done bupkis on anything else to get shit taken care of; she was off having fun at a PBR event when she called me.   MUST BE NICE to be able to just go do things. 

No comments: