Wednesday, May 1, 2024

I don't care anymore.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLpfbcXTeo8   Phil Collins has so many great lyrics that resonate with me.  

And this is the non swearing version of how I feel lately.   I'm not thinking "I am quitting this job ASAP"  and I'm trying to still keep taking care of what needs to be done at work.   But with dad having left this mortal coil I DO have in my mind.   "I could sell this metro area priced place and with that and my retirement account I could live just fine with a small house and acreage somewhere where real estate is not so expensive and I would not need to work at all"   So I no longer care if management feels I am doing enough.  I wouldn't care if they eliminated my position.     

And about the same with the siblings.   I could move to WY and develop my property but I'm just not as emotionally close to my sister as I used to be.  Maybe I will check out property in Utah and see what is available that already has stuff done. 

No comments: