Sunday, April 28, 2024

Resentment torments my heart

 I try to fight off resentment but the sibs aint' making it easy lately.   I'm sure it wouldn't ruin their health to send me a few texts letting me know they got their checks and whatever paperwork I sent them. 

yesterday I did nothing but play phone games all day.  I can't do that again,  my back is still unhappy today.   I guess I'll have to suck it up and try to network with people to go riding and stuff.    I'm very barn sour lately.  

I don't absolutely need stuff yet but I should have gotten some things at Walmart today but I could not convince myself to go.   At least I rode my baby loop at home on Tanza this evening.   Good thing I did not delay it.  We had a short rain storm a bit after I put Tanza away and got the mini's fed.  

No comments: