Tuesday, April 2, 2024

I know its paranoia but I feel like I'm out of the club

 The neighborhood ladies meeting apparently is not happening tonight.  I kind of figured they might skip with Easter having been just this Sunday but they didn't even send out a "we are skipping this month or shifting the meeting to another night or week"  Or if a text was sent at all it was by someone who didn't update their list since I was added or something.  

So I should make myself move and go buy horse feed and a few groceries tonight.  I am having difficulty convincing myself to get up and go.  I was chilled after catching and holding horses for their spring vaccinations but I'm not bad now after some hot tea. 

Or if I don't run the errands until tomorrow I should do work stuff but I feel very blah about it.  The autistic SE is whining about our repeat processing for the one PITB mission again.   I just have to ignore it, we have been doing this for a couple years now and neither the funding agency nor the vendor that provides the data will understand if we suddenly have higher latency or much lower percent of data processed because "we are only going to process a batch of data one time, data that comes in afterwards will be ignored, and we will increase the latency on all processing to try to catch a decent percent of the data"  

No comments: