Sunday, January 28, 2024

I rode Tanza a little bit yesterday

 I didn't get ducks in a row to be able to haul anywhere but at least I got a little bit of riding in.   I also burned trashed and a bunch of tumbleweeds that had blown against the driveway wings and into the yard.  Feels like I did more than that, but I did spend a lot of time lurking on my favorite blog. 

Today I took a walk,  got the door off the freezer that died so I could clean the kitty litter out of it.   I'm waiting for the litter to dry more so I can shovel or rake it away from the freezer with less mess.  Then when I'm not collecting that clay on my muck boots I'll scrub it with some bleach.  If the smell can be removed so it won't put the horses off their feed the freezer will be handy to store horse feed in.  If the smell is permanent then I'll do the got junk or equivalent to have it hauled away.  

K took the weekend off.  Saturday she was meeting a potential new family.  I need to update my care dot com ad and try to get someone to come in regular on weekends and probably Tuesdays and Wednesdays when I have a lot of online meetings.  Then I need to overcome my fear of rejection and start networking to try to get some riding meetups on weekends and get back into being a trail rider, maybe work back up to being a low level endurance rider. 

No comments: