Thursday, August 4, 2022

Still debating on buying more hay

 I'm tired of thinking about it.   But I'm also nervous about hay availability and prices next year.   I wish I didn't stress so much on decisions.   I'm still hesitating on even trying to find someone to come in to do housework.   "but what about dad's pistols that he leaves out for his own easy access?"  "how can I get anyone to deal with the grossness factor?"    I need to let go of #2 for sure.  People that come in and clean rentals after evictions and so on have seen far worse.   I might get some judgement of my poor cleanliness for letting things go for so long but anyone with a decent character that I'd want to keep coming would go "but at least they realized they needed help and are willing to spend the money to get things decent" and the ones that would judge shouldn't matter to me.  

Meanwhile I haven't ridden other than at home since LaVeta.   I need to ask B if riding is going to happen this Sunday and could I join in.   If yes than I can ask/tell P that I need to borrow dad's pickup on Sunday if mine is still not running.  P has a lot on his plate and may not be able to fix mine by then even if the part is in right away.   I am sure blessed to have a good mechanic who is a great neighbor right next door.  Having to tow the pickup somewhere to find out what was wrong and get it fixed would have sucked. 

No comments: