Monday, August 15, 2022

I must spray some more goats heads.

 I am feeling tired this morning but I want to maintain progress on reducing those nasty things.  I did two rounds of spraying yesterday in the heat and then it cooled off about 5 pm with a nice cold breeze and I felt too tired to hop on Sadie for a quick ride.   I did cook a ranch tater and burger skillet mash up since it didn't feel too hot to have the burner going for half an hour.   I added too much bacon fat as initially the hamburger didn't seem to have its normal amount of fat.  Oh well, it tasted good in spite of being greasy.   I put the leftovers in with leftover peas and carrots which will hopefully soak up some of the fat when reheating.   I also did a load of laundry and made up quite a few capsules so I managed to not be too lazy after playing hard on Saturday.    Its just that there is such a backlog of stuff that should be done around the place that I always feel like I am just barely keeping above the lazy white trash threshold. 

p.s.  A check of the forecast showed afternoon rain for Mon and Tuesday so I did not do any spraying.  I didn't catch up on housework either, but oh well.   

No comments: