Monday, October 18, 2021

Well I guess the HD insurance through work is not worthwhile

 I found something after quite a lot of digging with employee costs for less than fte where the org is only paying half what they normally cover and the high deductible plan is not much less than the HMO.  Seems insane but its not truly just a high deductible plan because it covers preventative care and all those screenings and shit can get costly.  

Ugghhhh.   More empathy for people who just grind through their work weeks because they can't deal with figuring out insurance on their own.   Fuck Joe Biden voters.  Yeah, I added voters to the popular chant because he is just the face for this fucking bullshit.  But no more embarrassing or mean tweets.   I hope idiots who voted for Biden or even some idiot 3rd party because "ewww, my FB friends tell me Trump made some embarrassing statement" are getting a good share of this pain.   

No comments: