Thursday, April 4, 2019

dagnabit I don't want to switch jobs/careers

But I feel like the idiot bosses are trending hard towards failure.  Smart folks on the team are making plans to leave before the metaphorical ship sinking and bosses are full heads in the sand vs even making an effort to try to retain core people by promoting them to be at least a little more competitive with the regional job marketplace.   I want to bail out of this state since its veering into commie shithole as fast as it can and I had hoped to be able to maybe just retire somewhat early and move to WY after my position or this whole project peters out (thinking that would probably be 5-6 years down the road; maybe moving and working part time after 2-4 years.   But if the effing bosses are going to crater in fast and completely kill the project in 1.5 to 2 years it might be dumb for me to not explore some kind of business or put out resumes now.

No comments: