Thursday, March 28, 2019

I rode yesterday morning and again this morning

So a bit of hope for getting back into a routine of riding 1-3 mornings a week before going to work.  But both days I was really late getting to work and have been dragging quite a bit at work so I have got to get that fixed.   I am hopefully past the jigsaw habit.  I actually pulled a couple up and went, nah this is not that fun in the last week.

I wanted to spread at least some of my grass and clover seed last weekend and I could not find the damn little broadcast spreader thing mom had bought.  I know I've seen it multiple times looking for other things over the last couple of years.  Argghhh I hate when this happens to me.  It's a big motivator for even doing the de-cluttering efforts.  "remove junk so I can find useable stuff when I am looking for it"   Oh well I guess I'll web search for makeshift seed spreaders.

I've been thinking for two months "sheesh I need to get a burn permit.  Finally pulled up the website yesterday and no burning Nov to March 31 anyway so I lost no time with that.   The bad news is I can't burn this weekend.   I may try to burn in the morning on Monday.  I really want to get rid of a bunch of cardboard and paper sacks etc in the garden shed and the feed room.

I found out DSW shoe shop in Westminster will take donated shoes so I can try to get a bunch of mom's shoes cleaned up and take them in there.

No comments: