Saturday, March 9, 2019

March madness

I don't follow basketball either college or NBA.  But March madness sounds better than grumpy grinchy bitch session.   It was cold for quite a while so just filled water troughs, no dumping them.  Its plenty warm this weekend and I could have dumped the minis tank earlier but figured it is so warm it would matter that the heater element is in air cuz it wont need plugged in tonight.   So DAD decided to be helpful and top it off when he fed them tonight but without bothering to dump it.  

I know he is old and and hobbling, but I am so annoyed that he didn't use his head and just leave it till I dumped it tomorrow.   Crazy level of frustration for something that is not all that big of a deal.  I suppose I'm bummed because I wasn't smart enough to change my plans and ride early today while it was nice and it is not going to be as warm tomorrow vs being nicer tomorrow like was forecast.  And just generally feeling grump about realities of living with a 79 year old redneck, even though I take some pride in my own redneck style. 

No comments: