Sunday, December 16, 2018

Lord guide my mouth today

Taking horses to their new boarding facility today.   I want to plant the seed that J should take over working on horses feet and consider it as a career if he likes doing it.  Or that R might consider it as a part time gig going through college if she wants to get a degree.    Either or both of them would be able to handle it better than D with her back issues.  I am so fortunate that the planking and sit-ups have my back and abs stronger where I can handle doing the mini's feet so long as break it up to just 1 or 2 hooves at a time.  

I put up lights along the mini's fence yesterday.   The posts are not exactly even in height and I was not working to get super uniform drape, but its is bright cheerful curves of light.  Thank god we still have cheap electricity in this country.   May the useful idiots who believe and repeat lies from the would be globalist totalitarians get struck with clue bats before they destroy this boon to mankind.

No comments: