Sunday, December 9, 2018

Brother out of hospital and okay

And I sucked it up and sent him dough now.  I'll just have to hope he and M understand that I am not going to hand them more if they waste this and then are short again in 6 months.  I also emailed the ND relatives to give them his PO box # and link to the fund raiser.  I struggled with how to include the fundraiser but came up with 'dad and I sent them money they are not in $ need, but if you want to send a quick electronic message.'     A bit awkward but oh well.

Now I think I will straggle out and rasp on Bs hind feet.   I must find a way to tell his owners that he does not have problem feet if they well rasp his toes back.   Sadie has problem feet and I don't know what to do to try to correct cuz she doesn't have extra hoof length, but perhaps if I get diligent about taking her toes back it will help with her heels wanting to under-run.   

No comments: