Tuesday, August 23, 2016

From the blahs to the grumps

Usually when I get overly irritated by dumb little crap like the office used up the sugar I brought in and then some nut brings in organic coconut sugar that doesn't taste great I can review my diet and vitamins and go "I've been drinking extra coffee" or "better order more of my female balance capsules or start taking magnesium again."    Well maybe the pricey magnesium + tablets I bought to support my friend with her latest MLM venture aren't delivering much Mag to my system and I need to get liquid gelcaps again.  Surely many stores carry them and I can find them somewhere other than Target.  I am not a boycotter normally but I really don't want to be giving any business to such a snooty company; calling concerned customers who warned them perverts would abuse a dumb "transgenders can choose the bathroom that matches what gender they self identify as in our stores" policy.  

I have been trying to get the yard into nicer shape and eradicate goats heads in the horse pens.  I have made progress on the eradication front although I will still be spraying plenty next year.   We have been cutting off some dead branches and that project is depressing because after a good bit of work we still have scads of dead branches on trees scattered throughout the yard.   I overdid the yard work on saturday and had no oomph to ride that evening and then Sunday was hot when I thought the cooler weather would last.   Plus I tried to transplant a few trees.   That project took a lot more out of me than I thought it would and I don't know if any of the moved trees will survive.   The cottonwoods are not looking good.

No comments: