Monday, February 8, 2016

Pretty fun weekend for no riding

Saturday was the regional endurance convention.  I missed most of the morning session, just couldn't motivate myself to short myself on sleep or even rush once awake.  But I enjoyed what I did catch and I got a nice zipper sweatshirt for Tanza completing 5 rides.   He really did make last summer so much funner than if I hadn't bought him fall 2014. 

I finally got the horses wormed on Sunday.   Note to self:  don't give Shade previcoxx that morning if you will worm horses in the afternoon.   She was full of Yeehaws and "can't catch me"s and her knee wasn't telling her she needed to quit.  She was feeling it by that evening.   I did get all the big horses wormed and found I do still have some liquid ivermectin so should be able to get the mini's done.  I have to look up how much to use.

Barely watched the SB.  It was a decent game as a (barely) Bronco's fan, I had such butterflies even though I didn't think I was emotionally invested that I couldn't bear to give the game full attention.   I was rooting for them to win so Manning could retire on a high note if he decides to take the opportunity.   I've also always thought that Pat Bowlen was pretty classy as an owner,  he made some effort to find money to keep player turnover down at least in earlier days.   And I've always liked Kubiak from when he was the backup QB here and I like Wade Phillips.   

No comments: