Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I've been needing chiro work

So why I'm dragging this morning instead of getting moving to make sure I get to appt. on time is a mystery to me.  Whelp, need to contemplate as I finish horse chores and get dressed.

evening update:

Chiro fixed my arm,  it was out at elbow and 2 spots in shoulder.  And shoulder is getting sore now at end of day still.  I really should have made the effort to get my appt moved up.  Called and left message and knew I needed to call from work but forgot 2 weeks ago and then called got machine and went "I'm not doing this again, and now its not that many days till appt last Tuesday."  

Hopefully the joints will stay in place now and things will get healed.   He also fixed my stuck ankle spot and a couple spots in my back.   I think the stretching I was doing helped with back.  Last appt I was really stuck in my back and I had muscle spasms later that day.   I should have made an appt for just a few days later when I felt the spasms starting but oh well I don't have a time machine so can't fix that.  I set appt for 2 weeks instead of 4 this time in case things won't hold for 4 weeks.

I got my ISP service paid and  set up the auto-pay with the new CC.   I had not been looking at emails and totally missed the notices until they snail mailed the bill with late fee for missed payment in Jan.  Oh well I don't think my credit score will be ruined by one missed payment that was corrected the next month, but I am so bad at personal secretary stuff.

Stuck with work project, I will have to work with lead SE tomorrow to move more stuff to my dev machine or move my dev to the machine where the test mission is routinely processed (hopefully I can get a small set of the data(base) needed installed on the dev machine, I don't want to have to port my very raw, 20% done development to a production machine.

I must call vet tomorrow to get Shade more Previcoxx because I'm using it faster than before.   Must remind myself she felt pretty good when I wanted to catch her and worm her,  I hope the arthritis progression will stop and I can maintain her and not have think about euthanasia until the winter after she turns 20.  She'll only be 19 this April and if she is hurting I will give up my emotional feeling that a horse should be at least 20, but I'd sure rather give her that extra year of retirement if I can.

I rode Tanza Fri/Sat/Sun and then on my holiday monday it was windy so I didn't even saddle him but walked him out a little over 1/2 mile and back.  He was nervous to go away from home,  I hope he gets more relaxed about that this year.   He never got real relaxed last year and then when I fell off and he ran home last fall he set himself back.  I've been riding a lot in the paddock since then working on control and my confidence and will do the leading him out some too to try to increase his confidence away from home.  And if all else fails he is an arab so I can haul to some rides and do fun ride and LDs to condition early in season and then move up to 50s.  

No comments: