Saturday, October 17, 2015

sleepy saturday.

I have some things I want to get done, so even though there is nothing critical I do need to summon some energy and get a few little things going.

I should decide I can read books and then leave the book/kindle aside.   I have been better than when I was younger but I still have a tendency to think "can't start a book, I need to do stuff in a bit", and then I surf the web but find myself irritated at drama llama stuff and bored and feel like I deserve to be satisfied before I shut the screen down and do stuff.    If I could give myself a magical power I'd use it to shut down drama llama posting modes on the boards and FB.   I enjoy hearing about life snippets, just stop trying to turn everyday hassles into your heroic drama tale. 

No comments: