Tuesday, September 1, 2015

lazy weekend. rode Tanza and did errands today so will be a late day

I felt like I could barely cope with the heat this weekend.   Even if I didn't have the crowd phobia I'd have to forget about ever trying Tevis because the heat would knock me for a loop.   Luckily Big Horn can have some heat but is more likely to have some cold at start/end and just have to be thinking and take off the extra clothes before overheating so if I get myself and Tanza fit for riding the distance hot temps are not too likely to take us out.

I'm thinking I may play hooky to go to a ride I had originally planned on skipping this weekend.  I'd talk myself out of it if the end of Sept ride had not been canceled but since it was canceled maybe I should be talking myself into having a seize the day outlook.


No comments: