Monday, September 21, 2015

Garden of the Gods weekend trip.


Lots of really pretty red rock formations for backgrounds riding at Garden of the Gods.  Lady is not into getting her picture taken nor standing still for DL to take pictures.  

I must file for reference that it is too stressful to take a big trailer into the Garden of the Gods park.  I won't go again unless I'm only towing the smaller bumper pull trailer.   We did get in and out without any crunched metal or tickets though so all is well that ends well.

J canceled on coming so I only had 3 horses to haul and I got to ride Grey Moun myself.  Grey probably would have preferred the 14 yr old with great balance but he handled me fine; he got a bit sore on his left loin so I was not perfectly centered.  

DL and R were great sports when I got a bit lost and had to turn around, and back up etc.   I ended up doing most of the horse care but DL cooked supper so it was much like camping with Sis.

No comments: