Monday, May 4, 2015

Rode Tanza Saturday and Sadie Sunday

It was gray and humid this morning so I decided to skip riding.  Tomorrow I have to drive in to Boulder and run dad home so he can leave his car at dealer to get a new spoiler put on, then drive back to Boulder for work so I won't be riding even if its a perfect sunny morning.  

Both weekend rides went well.  Tanza was a bit balky about going north or south (I didn't care which direction)  when we reached the irrigation ditch but did not take too much to work him through it.  He was uneasy again well before the fence line where I turn around but since it was a weekend I went "ha ha, I'm not in any hurry today so I have time to work through this"  

Sadie was pretty good.   I was going to ride fields and add a couple extra miles but it looked like the field had been planted so I only went a little over 1 extra mile where the ditch road ran and then I did the little hill going up from the irrigation ditch an extra time cuz I love cantering up that hill.

No comments: