Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mia is not doing well

She is quite old for a big dog but just a week ago I was thinking how well she is doing.  Well that is better than a slow painful decline but I still haz a sad. 

I gave her an aspirin and a 10mg of prednisone last night and she was up and eating and drinking a bit  after I went out to feed horses this morning so I guess that helped.    Thank goodness.    It was a full George Carlin last night getting home at 11pm and having Dad announce Mia is not doing well and of course he had not tried to get her to a vet or called the former vet tech sister for advice on what we could give her from home supplies or even called me at work earlier in the evening so I could suggest something or tell him to call sister and get advice before it was too late to call anyone.  


No comments: