Friday, December 7, 2012

Who is John Galt?

I was in a bad mood this morning. Painting project I left to L looked awful to me when I got home last night. What I get for leaving it to her judgement on whether to go with mom's thought of purple accent wall. Well can't say I did not give it a chance now. Plus the weather was fine but I'd thought it would be cold and sort of implied I'd be at work semi-early to move project along. Finally I decided "pbbbttt" on work, they all laze off taking PTO at their whims, why should I pass on riding when its predicted to be too cold this weekend and probably early next week as well. So I rode Shade and brightened my mood considerably. I have got to work on fostering my inner Galt and refusing to be the thinker/doer that keeps things tottering along and letting guilt, sense of obligations drive me vs rational thinking about my own future.

No comments: