Monday, March 14, 2022

Had a fun Sunday ride with B

Lots of walking through deep sand, hand galloped a good ways on an uphill road.  No falls or falling off.  Tanza had a couple of hind foot slips that I felt but nothing scary.   M and J were coming in from an early morning ride as we arrived at the trailhead so we visited for 30 minutes.   Today is back to the blahs.  I may need to be more pro-active disposing of smelly stuff.   Just running the ozone generator is not enough.   Work is all "OMG, we need to do this now, tell me EXACTLY what to do and I can do it"  Sigh. Yeah, if I have to write a document rather than you just following what is in place on the dev system and using history I can do it myself quicker.  I should not have the bad attitude,  I tend to want instructions "do this or do that myself"    But mostly if someone tells me "X needs to be done"  I'll figure out how to do it, or start and ask for detail if one or two things are tripping me up.   I have really developed an attitude of feeling like people who demand exact how-to instructions are not stuck; they are just using that as the excuse to dodge a particular task.  

The commentator I was paranoid about is posting on the big blog today.   I am relieved,  I hope he doesn't feel like I'm being a stalker sending an email this morning.  I probably worry over much that people will feel I am prying or stalking.  In general most folks enjoy knowing someone is thinking of them. 

No comments: