Thursday, January 7, 2021

I guess I should try to find a new job

Or perhaps try to set up a hobby sideline.   I'm not in fear of losing the job and in fact I feel like I should go more in the Galt direction of putting in bare amount of work to support myself since the commies have come to power, aided and abetted by the media and with the law refusing to act in the face of the fact that the commies got tired of trying to persuade people and just used massive election fraud.  

But the job is my mental refuge from the yucky aspects of living with an 80 year old anti-Fauci.  Morally it would be worse to run away from that home situation than to be aiding the commies via the gub'ment funded job.  But the better moral path would be to find another way to distract from the ewwww yuucckk stuff so it doesn't drive me batty.  

No comments: