Friday, January 22, 2021

Back on the decluttering track

 It is partly just a procrastination tactic.  Avoid the mental and emotional stress of trying to set up a side hustle or change jobs because "I need to get this done first."   But it truly does have to be done and it would absolutely suck to be trying to learn my may around a new job and have dad die or end up in a nursing home and have to deal with all this physical mess of stuff before I could sell or get a roommate or whatever I decided should be done.  

At the same time I've been meaning to take down the Christmas tree but not getting to it for over a week.  I need to go ahead and get that done.   Not that the tree takes very much space, but I want to get all the Christmas decoration boxes put back up in the attic so I'm not working around them while dealing with sorting all the stuff still in the porch and garage.  

No comments: