Tuesday, June 23, 2020

I rode 75 miles. Tanza is such a rockstar

Showing my age I'm sure.  But Tanza was a rock and rockstar on this 75 mile ride.  The RM figured it was equivalent of 90 miles under this WDRA mileage point system and may have bumped that because it took everyone a long time to ride it.  It was plenty challenging but that was probably fine overall.  Lots of sections that had to be walked meant Tanza got plenty of breaks from trotting/loping and he can grab a bit of grass as he walks.   I survived riding 18 hours and even got packed up and got home, did some laundry and made pork chops Sunday evening.  That was all the father's day hoopla dad got from me.  He got calls from bro and sis.

I am hitting the wall today.  Having a hard time focusing at all for work and no energy to do something else for a while and then come back to the computer.   Oh well,  I'm pretty sure I've been giving them lots of free hours per week with WFH so I don't sweat the days when I don't get much done, and I did clear clutter from some of the kitchen cupboards.  Much more should be removed from the drawers and cupboards but it was good progress.   B has tons of spices and cooking gadgets so room has to be made in the kitchen.   I am seizing it as an opportunity/incentive to purge old expired foods and cheap plasticware and stuff I never use.  

No comments: