Monday, April 27, 2020

I need to increase my fitness level

I thought I was in pretty good shape.  But I went on a longer ride yesterday with friends.  Felt fine riding,  but I got home and had no energy all evening and still felt tired this morning.   Coffee is finally kicking in now at least.   I need to be able to play hard to make all the working pretty diligently worthwhile.    But at least our local authorities have not shut down outdoor recreation.  Some of the power drunk governors and mayors have been shutting down beaches even.  Like there is a virus risk with all that sun and salt.   People would have to be making out on the beach towels to be spreading shit to each other and anyone with half a brain knows that; shutdowns were just touting their authority.   Stupid autocrats.  I'm hoping its just stupidity and ego trip and not truly evil intentions to make people less healthy by telling they can't exercise or relax in the sunshine but must just stay inside getting fed mis-information by the TV media and DNC loyalists on social media.

No comments: