Monday, July 10, 2017

Sigh, I have got to quit wasting M's time

At least I finally realized I am doing it but I feel like a leech after realizing I am initiating so many talks with her to relieve my stress about current events at work.   I dislike people who waste other people's time while avoiding work and I hate that I was doing that.  Not like the one former person who would spend 30 minutes to explain some 45 minute task to get out of just doing it himself but using M as an unpaid therapist is very bad form too.   I resolve to shut up and do my job the rest of the week and be much more mindful of her valuable time going forward.

I have been so tired since getting back from the riding trip.  I'm probably still not caught up from the shorter nights and interrupted sleeping but I should be mostly there and it is making me crazy that I cannot summon the energy to spray weeds, ride my goofy little mare etc at home and am just dragging at work and casting about for very easy tasks and avoiding anything that requires much focus.   I was wasting time reviewing resumes, thinking we will hire 2 people since J is quitting but M doesn't seem to think we will.   I guess I will ask our boss.   Since boss wants to replace the clunky old processing set-up I had been thinking we will need another new hire with J quitting but I did leap to that assumption.





No comments: