Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I am so blessed to have Tanzaknight

And if I were smarter that would be about the only thing on my mind.  What a wonderful weekend, riding some incredibly scenic trails with some technical sections where he really had to take care of us or it could have gotten ugly.  And this morning I slept in, the last few people who had stayed overnight had gone home and I led him around to eat and walk and he was very relaxed and not worried a bit about not being able to see other horses.   What a blessing he is, I am loving having my endurance goals re-kindled.

I made the mistake of checking work email.   Meh, I am not going to try to figure things out from home because Mr Prima Donna thinks his time is too precious to remind himself of where info would be and take care of things now that he is the research engineer and not mostly in charge of the operations group.   His complete lack of team spirit infuriates me.   Its of a piece with his habit of stiffing service folks so its really no surprise.  Meh, not my circus, not my monkeys.  


No comments: