Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Let it go, let it go, let it go

For pity's sake.  I am stressing over a hallway conversation that I am not a part of just because I'm ASSuming that PITA is trying to insist on someone doing something a hard, slow way in perl.  IT IS NOT MY CIRCUS,  that is not my monkey.   Three other adults in the conversation can nod and smile and then do things in a different sensible way if they decide not to argue with the asperger dude.  

And I failed to ride my mare on this nice cool morning.  Watering took time,  I was fretting about the new dog pouting at being left behind but not being trustworthy to come but mostly I just feel like I am not qualified to fix her feet and am just punting on doing anything.  That is dumb,  she needs regular rasping to move her toe back and I'm not going to mess that up all that badly.  

I need to find the old one or buy a german martingale or make a new one for Tanza.  I need to savor the fun I am having with my red-headed gem this summer.   Everything else will work out one way or another.  

No comments: