Monday, March 20, 2017

I have got to start doing more of the 'chores' during the week

And I have got to kick off my inertia and reluctance to request riding dates and start getting Tanza out with other horses.   But on the good side I rode him both Saturday and Sunday and by finally wising up and not cantering when riding him down the road the skippy "is he lame" trot he does anticipating/wanting to start cantering is going away.   He needed the boundaries of a routine, and still does to learn to just relax and trot when I am riding him out alone at home.  

I got the federal tax forms filled out so now I can do the state ones and I am getting a modest refund.  That is mostly an affirmation that I was better about donating 10% since I'm not a church member doing tithing that way.   I have still not called HMO about labs and thumb.   There is some gradual improvement on the thumb but riding causes a bit of flare-up of the soreness when bending it so I need to solve that so I can do the longer rides on Tanza.   I rode Sadie on Saturday and she was pretty good until the last bit home and then she had to revert back to acting the fool.  If I would ride her 3 times a week she would probably get pretty decent again.

Well, need to get the horse pads in the laundry,  picking up pills for Shade today and wanted to catch a seminar at work and can do that if I will start moving with some purpose.

No comments: