Tuesday, March 14, 2017

dragging along

I am dragging after the time change.   It is weird because I am tired and going to bed fairly early but then not sleeping very well.   Oh well, overall I am liking the shift in daylight vs schedule.  I also like falling back in the late fall.   I know most folks like to whinge loudly that changing the clocks is the worst thing ever but even with the adjustment period I feel like it works out well for me.

I feel terribly behind on getting started with conditioning Tanzaknight for the new ride season and should be doing some yard cleanup and stuff.   Plus I need to make appt with the HMO for routine labs and to get my thumb/wrist checked out.   It is really stupid how I just keep hoping things will just return to normal with just a bit of stretching and taking NSAIDS when it hasn't worked and I've given it weeks.  

I'm on hiring committee for a new software engineer.  I don't know why.  Well I think I am decent at detecting BS and whether someone would be a team player but I'm reading the first batch of resumes and all the SE jargon is making me feel like I have no idea whether the applicant can do the job or not.   Sad (as our new president might say)

However I am pecking away at things and eventually all critical stuff will get done.

No comments: