Sunday, October 16, 2022

Tired, but want to get in a ride today

 First world problem.  I wouldn't be so tired but I'm on a 'burn these dang tumbleweeds' kick right now.  Pulled 2 huge boxes full yesterday plus trimmed some dead elm branches.  Burned today and pulled two more boxes of of the nasty things.  The time waster blog is slow today.  That should make it easier to get outside but I feel like I haven't gotten my daily entertainment.  Kind of like over eating meh food to make up for the lack of great taste;  I still fall into that trap sometimes.  I rode Tanza yesterday.  He was a good boy; I was kind of rude with him because he seemed to be lazing because of riding him just in pasture.  I'll have to try to be better next time, maybe work back to riding him down the local field roads again.

No comments: