Monday, September 26, 2022

Nice ride with B yesterday

 She actually texted me with offer to ride which was so sweet of her.  I still feel like she offers to ride with me once in a while when her main buddies' weekend plans are not ideal for her and and her horse and that I am un-invited when she is going them.  But whatever,  it is not like I have time to go ride with them almost every weekend these days.  I tried to be decent company, but their horsemanship standards are very high and I probably annoyed them by requesting to give some $ for happy hours this spring and/or not going to the deal in someones pasture last year when my foot was broken.  I don't think B needed me to come with my trailer to have a place to sleep though and I felt like I never managed to bring anything very worthwhile to the happy hours and I didn't want to feel like I was sponging with them bringing the meat to cook, plus the grill and propane all the time, and I do feel like I never have time; so I didn't want to volunteer for "hey just tell me what to bring when it is my turn"    I have worked some on the bad habits I had with Tanza but still far from perfect.   


No comments: