Friday, March 30, 2018

aching back

It is very weird because I didn't have a fall or wrench on it but my back was so sore yesterday sitting at work that I made an emergency chiro appointment for mid-afternoon today.   It was bothering a bit all week but didn't feel bad Wednesday when I took more NSAIDS so I had thought it would be OK.  My chiro doesn't work on thursdays and I was uncomfortable all day at work.   Only the thought of of the traffic kept me from leaving early.  Then I did get distracted with work tasks finally and actually got some stuff done.

I hope I've just got a stuck sacrum or something from sitting on the couch w/o a pillow behind my back when sis was visiting, after all the sitting in blinds (with no feral hogs ever showing up) and sitting for the long drive to and from Texas and it just didn't show up until the work week started.

I should do my taxes this weekend and get my trailer fixed next week.  I should have gotten my propane line that I ruined on the Moab trip fixed right after it happened but of course I procrastinated.

No comments: