Sunday, February 8, 2015

Blahs are still dragging on me

I was pretty productive at work last week but it did take some long days so that is part of it but it is not all of it.   I rode Tanza yesterday down the road.   Friday I took just a short ride in the paddock on him and he was quite good and it was a mood booster.   Yesterday I was exhausted when we got back even though it was only a mile out and then back.   It is a lot more tiring having to keep asking for forward motion,  turning back in the outbound direction,  reassuring the greenie away from his herd ... but I feel so old being so exhausted from a 2 mile ride.  I MUST crawl out of my hermit shell and try to find some folks to ride Lady so I can take him out with a buddy a few times and also get him loading better so I can haul and ride with others so I can get some miles on him and build up his body regardless of his baby mind and herd dependence.

I should think hard on what I *WANT* as far as house mate etc.  I get so irritated living with Dad at times and perhaps he would be better off if I moved out,  it would force him to find some new friends, maybe remarry or something.   He probably should have someone coaxing him to eat more decent food and do less snacking but I just will not even try to take that role, blegh just thinking about it in the slightest amount.   

But for now off to ride Sadie and I must remember that she has come so far, just last year I was thinking I needed a BTDT horse because she was OK at home but so crazy at rides and now she is my hop on and ride at home with no worries regardless of brisk weather etc and has gotten pretty good at rides.  Tanza will no doubt get there too,  the greenie horse stage is just hard. 

No comments: