Wednesday, January 7, 2015

why doesn't this bloody code option work?

I'm fairly certain I ran it before,  I must have had some thing that I think should not matter set differently.   So frustrating.  I'm ready to bag it and just write a perl script to do what the subroutine in the software package is supposed to do but is refusing to cooperate.  In fact I'm fairly certain that that is what I will end up doing, I just have to work myself up to doing it.

I haven't been on a horse in over two weeks and am feeling the cabin fever.  Trudging around on slick snow pack to feed just doesn't cut it for outdoor/vitamin H time for me.

I should have made a resolution to try to be more organized this year.  I'm wasting so much time by not knowing where or even if I documented what I did two months ago,  searching for crap that I'm not even certain I didn't toss etc.

The beltway republicans are siding with EarLeader to kill off the last vestiges of proper, lawful Republic instead of trying to stop him.   If Palin or someone announces a new party next election cycle I'm jumping in with them.  Either we get real change or the country crumbles just a bit faster when the Dems speed the decay again but the GOPe keeps promising to fight the problem and then at most they  reduce the acceleration towards ruin but they make no attempt to turn or actually hit brakes or anything.  If things crash faster there may be more chance of knowledge of how the ideal worked surviving and I'm just tired of being a pawn while both sides grow government power and reduce individual freedoms.

No comments: